Normally i’d wait until #MusicMonday to post this, but if you love remixes that completely refresh a song, this remix of Me Against the Music has this crazy 80’s tribal hip-hop thing going on. Highly recommended!
I missed MusicMonday yesterday, but here is some music to jam to. Apparently this DJ, Hollywood Hamilton, does a Top 30 countdown of remixes. Awesome beats![audio http://remixtop30countdown.com/wp-content/uploads/audio/rt30show080313.mp3]
Check out the playlist here.
Real 2 Real – I Like To Move It ‘12 (Bruno Ramos Remix)
Cascada – Faded (Dave Ramone Bomb! Remix)
DJ Ants – GleeMin’ (Glee MegaMix 2011) [v4.0]
Even you don’t listen to the entire thing, the intro is amazing. I’m going to be jammin’ to this for a while!
Cascada – San Francisco (Wideboys Club Mix)
Featured as the opening song in my Fall Fantasy 2011 set, I got a request or two to post this song, so here is one of my favorite boogie songs! Enjoy!
I’m gotten so absorbed into Rift that I’ve really neglected the fun of being a bedroom blogger DJ. So for MusicMonday, here’s my mixset, Fall Fantasy 2011. Entire track runs about about an hour, enjoy!
- Cascada – San Francisco (Wideboys Club Mix)
- Britney Spears – I Wanna Go (Deejay Angel Club Mix)
- Selena Gomez & the Scene – Love You Like A Love Song (The Alias Extended Mix)
- Stereo Palma – Lick It (Club Mix)
- Katy Perry – The One That Got Away (Liam Keegan Remix)
- Jennifer Hudson – No One Gonna Love You (Bimbo Jones Remix)
- Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) (Almighty Club Mix)
- Lady Gaga – You and I (Wayne G and Jon M Club Remix)
- Kelly Rowland – Down for Whatever (Jorg Schmid Club Mix)
- Cascada – Au Revoir (Jorg Schmid Remix)