Admittedly, it’s not a surprise he can’t defend ‘Fantastic Four’ that well, but then Mark Millar decides to drag the Avengers into it. Comic book Mark Millar throws shade at Avengers 2 in defense of how Fantastic Four amazingly tanked. IGN interviewed Millar recently. One question asked was about the viability of Fantastic Four as a movie franchise: These things can… Read more →
Just got home from seeing the Avengers. So now I have a fanboy to-do list:
- Post pics of Chris Evans’ ass.
- Re-skin my Chrome, desktop, and iPhone wallpaper to Avengers.
- Post more pics of Chris Evans’ ass.
- Listen to the soundtrack of the Avengers.
- Post even more pics of Chris Evans’ ass.
- Lock my bedroom door and have a pleasant afternoon.
And that’s my review of the movie.